Best NEW WhatsApp/Facebook Status

Best NEW WhatsApp/Facebook Status


Keeping cool Facebook and WhatsApp status is a trend running from a lot of time. But it is hard to find a good status. So here in this post, we have posted all kind of Status which will surely make your mood keep it as your WhatsApp status.

So below are the WhatsApp/Facebook Statuses.

Attitude Status –
1. My style is unique don’t copy it!
2. I am Cool but Summer Days make me hot.
3. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
4. Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it.
5. Take my advice , I don”t use it
6. I don’t hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who love me.
7. Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them.
8. Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF
9. Don’t See My Status, Appointment is needed.
10. Keep moving! Nothing new to read.

Motivational Status –

1. Dreams don’t work unless YOU do.
2. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
3. If things around you don’t change, change the thing you’re around.
4. Be what you want to be, not what other wants to see.
5. Opportunities do”not knock. You have to build the door.


6. You will not get better Tomorrow if you are thinking about the yesterday.
7. You are not born “Winner”,You are not Born “Loser” It's your Choice to make winner or loser.
8. Failures are temporary ,But success is Permanent
9.  You never fail until… you stop trying.
10. Work hard until your bank balance look likes your phone number.
Love Status –

1. Close your eyes and I will kiss you,then Tomorrow I will miss you.
2. It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
3. The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have
4.True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good
5. There is no point in crying, the tears won't bring you back to me.
6. I lost my Heart Can Anybody See.?
7. Ab tumhe bhool jane ki koshish krenge hum,tumse bhi ho sake tou na ana khayalon mai”
8. Toot kar chahney waley aksar,toot kar reh jatey chain.
9.  Someone asked me, How’s life….?
I just smiled and replied, She’s fine.
10. Love is the master key of opening a gate of happiness.
Funny Status –
1. My GF will look beautiful in Adhaar Card.
2. I don’t drink alcohol! but Feel Awesome.High Power Come ,with High voltage Current.
3. life’s so shit it makes wot comes out the dog’s ass look good
4. I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends.
5. Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by.
6. Save Water, Drink Wine.
7. Marriage is the cause of divorce.
 8. A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart.
9. Behind every successful WhatsApp status, there is CTRL+C and CTRL+V
10. If you want to impress me go take a token and stand in line.
Cute Status –
1. Every day I look at the keyboard, and I always see U and me together.
2. I walk a million miles, for one of your smiles.
3. I am single because God is busy Finding the best GF for me.
4. The moment I want to be with you When I close my eyes.
5. I never think about future because I already have you with me.
Hindi Status –
1. Aap lehro ko to rokh nahi sakte, but terna sikh sakte hai.
2. Zindagi me eese naam karo…. ke parda girne ke bad bhi taliya bajti rahe.
3. Shadi khud ki GF se Karni Chahiye…dusro ki GF se to Ghar Wale bi karwa dete hai.
4. Zindgi bhut choti hai….hamesha haste rahe.
5. Tumse milke jaane pyaar kya hota hai, zindagi jeene ka ehsaas kya hota hai.
6. Kaam itni shanti se karo k kamyaadi shor macha de.
7. Aksar Diya wohi bhujate hai … jo pehle usse Rosan karte hai.
8. Hamari galiyo me sambhal kr aana pagli pau pisla to mahobat me girogi.
9. Bhagwan k bharose mat beto kya pata bhagwan aap  k bharose baitha ho.
10. Mai wo kaam nhi karta jisme khuda mile, Lekin me wo kaam zaroor karta hu jisme duwa mile.
11. hum duwa karte hai k hamare dushman swarg me jaaye agar narak me aaye to saale dobaara mere haato se marenge.
12. Hum sharif kya ban gaye puri duniya hi badmaash ban gayi.
13. Kaun kehta hai ki aasmaan me ched nhi ho sakta ek patthar to tabiyat se unchaalo yaaro.
14. Haara wahi jo lada nahi.
15. Dekh bhai! waqt waqt ki baat hai warna teri kya aukaat hai.
Facebook and WhatsApp are the largest social networking platforms in the world and keeping real time statuses is an evergreen trend but most of the people always wonder for good status updates. Here are some good statuses as per your moods, post them and have a fun.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »